How many scare tales have you succumbed to?
20 years before the end of all we know
CO2 is the devil in the climate
Human beings are the Real Problem
We’re running out of X,Y,Z
What you experience today is the truth
You must work harder to better yourself
If we don’t, someone else will
Nothing is bad for you unless we say so
Trust us we have your best interests at heart
What is a fact is that we are being played in the easiest win/win game the elite rich play out. We are being set up hourly by a corporate structure of things, intent solely on their bottom line.
CO2 is the real problem – that is Corporate Oligarchy Squared (i.e. on steroids)
This article is written specifically for all those with less ability and inquisitiveness than a 6 year old and those having never attended these classrooms. It is aimed at all those who firmly believe We, the 99%, are the problem. It is written in simple short paragraphs (you know, those things with punctuation) that may possibly cater for, and dare we say break through, the precious 15 seconds attention span developed in so many.
- There is always money in spreading doom, gloom, fear, division and paranoia.
- We, the 99% have always been the guinea pigs, lemmings and sheep.
- The few with, wealth and power (given so conveniently by us to them), always rip us off, through offering ever more attractive, easy to use, ‘time saving’ toys and conditioning.
- To one group they cry “Buy” “Buy” “Buy” to the other “Sell” “Sell” “Sell”
- Using media, marketing and propagandised ‘in house’ instruments of persuasion they persuade us all we must do this and that, in this way or that way, listen to banal distractions in order to be good people(citizens). We are fed toilet paper while told to eat crap.
- They create the veneer of law, international, national and group, through self created laws they tell us we need for peace, stability, moral superiority etc.
- They persuade us more division, divisiveness and separation is healthy. Individualism is power. Me, Me and I , I represent empowerment.
- We become conditioned to accept anything proposed, through the purposely created toxic food chains, water supply, environmental conditioning and psychological manipulation.
- The process encourages us to believe we are free, we are part of a democratic system of sublime fairness, right and justice.
- We have been conditioned to believe those in power would never really do anything to us, to harm, constrict or contain us against our will. Yet they continue to police, herd and gather us into smaller and smaller cells.
- We are persuaded we have ultimate choice through the multiple choices they supply. We believe that one big time.
- We must accept whatever present ‘enemy’, terror, disfunction or threat created and presented is real, present and out to kill us, control us and take our freedom away. We throw our arms (pun intended) into the air, shouting “Yay!”
All of this is unutterably the biggest heap of bullcrap, yet most eat it, digest it and are happy and thankful it’s no worse nor harming us.
The whole farrago around Climate Change is one huge puss bubble of the above. Disagree with anything forming the concrete, ‘settled’ Climate Debate and you become a Denier.
All debate is so narrowly ring fenced within parameters excluding any and all scientific opposition not on message, it rightly cannot be termed debate. It’s official dogma.
Yet terms flung far and wide are specifically tailored to encourage anything other than open discourse. What discussion is allowed happens entirely and exclusively on their terms. Some of the most common are:
- Conspiracy Theorist – widely used to connote someone who presents a losing/invalid presentation of any information outside the ordained truth.
- Denier – a term used for anyone not pulling the official cart
- Anti Semite – a throw over, all enwrapping silencing/condemnation of anyone or any group denying the State of Israel, its lackeys and attack dogs and cuckoos perpetrating illegal, criminal activities outside of both International Law and their own cage.
- International Law – a neat, legal sounding term for righteously abiding principles of Empire, dressed as Universal Cooperation for Justice and Right.
- United Nations – a mirage of engagement supposedly being the defining principle of international co operation and containment of any abuse of International, lawful coexistence.
- Mainstream News – a very thinly veiled cover for outright mind control, propaganda driven narratives to divert, divest and dissemble away from any form of reality inconvenient to the plans of those in charge.
- Democracy – the centuries old trick played on the 99% to make believe choice is in the hands of each and every one of us
- Voting – the sleight of hand supporting #7
- Freedom – Slavery
- Peace – War
- Truth – Lies
- Woke – intolerant blindfolded bigots, barbarians and bestial beings, willing StormTroopers for the ruling elites
- Political Correctness – the largest cover up, imposed negation of free speech, expression and discourse
So you want to make a difference?
You want to change the world?
You want your life to have meaning and purpose, to name just two?
Then do something intelligent, something that actually makes a difference. Something that begins to threaten the very powers holding you in their thrall today.
Then wake up, get a life. Stop your self pity, self obsessions and oh, so righteous demands to be heard. On present form you deserve none of it. Life, as with respect, needs to be earned. Usually that comes through direct experience, living a life that challenges and that direct challenge reveals the way through.
Start by studying Nature and how she demonstrates how challenges are created and met. How they are worked through and around. Suffering is part of that and much suffering is usually the result of denial/refusal to earlier action.
Stop wasting time believing climate lies. Study the larger canvas of earth changes, earth cooling and solar influences that the script so conveniently left out of the equation they presented you.
Investigate why you so easily roll over for a quiet life and food on the table, roof over your head and the rest of the excuses to do nothing but toe the line. Believe you me, giving oxygen to the climate card they deal you is toeing the line.
Question more every day, challenge with your last breath all authority, even these words. Just make sure you have a cogent argument to discuss when the challenge is met and made.
Now go away and develop a spine, courage and a determination to help those closest to you.
Only then can we have the slightest chance to face up and defeat the Corporatocracy!
One thought on “The End Is Nigh Thru CO2”
I found this article very interesting. Corporatocracy is the real enemy. Maximizing profits for their investors…..the CEO’s are the ones that benefit the most.