That dreaded ten year anniversary of a national census arrives on March 21st 2021 to roars of Hurrah! Hurrah!
Well not exactly. In these times of tyranny and totalitarian overlording, it seems they finally wish to collect as much data as they can before it is too late. Too late for what some may cry. Too late for being uncovered as the the criminal types they are and the criminality their masters are forcing them to implement.
So we thought you ought to have the opportunity to stand up and tell these snoopy busybodies where they can go. This can be done in two ways:
Way One: Throw the census invitation down the toilet
Way Two: To ask them some salient questions before agreeing to comply with their dodgy ways
In this way we own our sovereign right to not be coerced by any authority having absolutely no right over us and secondly, to show a middle finger to such authority that wishes to rip the last vestiges of freedom from us and enchain us into eternal bondage and death.
Just notice how they are drooling for us to complete these tasks on the Spring Equinox – both a glorious day toward the Light and a Luciferian nudge toward the Dark Side
Here is a template you can use to your heart’s content, created by nobody for everyone. Remember always use the name they used to contact you – i.e. The Householder and then the address it arrived at. No more is needed!
Sir Ian Diamond,
alleged National Statistician
PO Box 1020
NOTICE OF CONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE
Notice to Agent is Notice to Principal Notice to Principal is Notice to Agent
Dear Prof. Sir Ian Diamond,
There has been delivered to this address a letter sent to ‘The Householder’. It seems that someone somewhere believes there is someone of that name residing here, or at least contactable here.
First of all I would like to say that this neither my name nor anyone I am aware of within this property or my address Rolladex.
I am keen however to assist you, as you are asking said Householder to assist you with what you charmingly call “a census”. You also continue your imprecation with an advisory that all those so named as Householder should complete said census on Sunday 21 March 2021.
I imagine that such a profoundly important date, the vernal equinox, must presuppose some sort of magical incantation celebrating the collective harvesting of the people of Britain’s mass data. I will not further try and guess its purpose, as I wish to be of immediate assistance to your search and discovery, in the most expedient way possible.
Yet you follow your very kind ‘ask’ that the Householder’s help is proffered, with an implicit threat of not only a horrendously large fine of £1,000 but also stating that the completion of this “census” carries a legal requirement.
Sir Ian, in my book I have always found that a request followed immediately by a threat, is mostly found to emanate from the criminal fraternity, rather than from the pen of an alleged statistician, despite him working on behalf of an arm of an increasingly proven criminal fraudulent regime, calling itself government.
First of all may I say that in spite of attempts the present overlords coercing you to be the ‘hitman’ for this incredibly egregious unlawful attempt at forced entry into the private lives of millions, I would still wish to assist you in whatever way I can. I will therefore attempt to convey this request to said ‘Householder’ in the swiftest manner I am able, even though I have no idea where I might uncover said “householder”. I will, for expediency sake, perhaps call upon my friend M. Hercule Poirot, who in matters of solving unsolvable mysteries, is as you may be aware, an expert: Before I am able to do so, I will require the full material, factual and truthful answers to be presented me, in order to expedite your requests.
It is with that in mind I ask some reasonable, pertinent questions. Once these have been answered fully and factually, I am happy to further divulge on questions pointed at, and in my considered opinion, to be the sole territory of me, myself and I.
The census form in question will be completed and returned subject to receipt of full clarification of the points and questions contained in this notice. This is therefore a conditional agreement. This removes controversy and means that you no longer have any ultimate recourse to a court of law in this matter because there is no controversy upon which it could adjudicate.
For this reason, it is important that you consider and respond to this notice and respond in substance, which means actually addressing the points raised herein. The ‘nearest official form’ will not suffice, and consequently is likely to be ignored without dishonour.
Notice to one is notice to all should you not be in a position to respond with clarity to the points stated herein, a suitable officer or official must be delegated to fulfil these requirements.
On the other hand, there is a time limit on the agreement being offered. It is reasonable, and if it runs out, then you and all associated parties are in default, removing any and all lawful excuse on your part for proceeding in this matter.
You have apparently made demands upon ‘The Householder’. Those demands are not understood and cannot therefore be lawfully fulfilled. Clarification of your document is therefore required so that I or ‘The Householder’ may act accordingly. Failure to accept this offer to clarify and to do so completely and in good faith within 7 (seven) days will be deemed by all parties to mean you and your principle or other parties abandon all demands upon me and ‘The Householder’.
Please answer and clarify the following points and questions in full, with proof of all claims made:
- What law requires me to complete the census?
- From where does the Office for National Statistics derive the lawful authority to demand private information?
- Is there a limit to invasion of privacy?
- Is the Office for National Statistics lawfully authorised to demand Private property?
- How can we lawfully be penalised for failure to provide information?
- By what authority does the census collector threaten penalties for failure to provide personal information?
- Are there any circumstances whereby security agencies may access census information as suggested by section 39 subsection four of these statistics and registration services Act 2007?
- Since census data is being requested under pain of law enforcement and threat of financial hardship, are people able to decline answering, so as not to risk incriminating themselves, as authorised, for example, by the Data Protection Act?
- Because government search and seizure of private information is prohibited without a court warrant based on probable cause, current census policies violate that right, do they not?
- As the public have not been consulted on the consensus, please explain how this demand for private information is ‘democratic’.
- Please confirm or deny that any demand through correspondence such as the census form sent to ‘The Householder’, has any basis for legal status or legitimacy.
- The census form states, “the householder is responsible for ensuring that this questionnaire is completed and returned” – please provide details of the legal definition upon which the ONS depends in defining “the householder”.
- Does the census refer to the “sentient, physical, living man / woman or the “Legal Fiction/Person”, as identified by the birth certificates, passports, and other legal documents which have no legal bearing on this sentient, physical, living man / woman?
- Does the Office for National Statistics expect the sentient living man / woman to complete this census on behalf of the human being themselves or on behalf of the various paper documents, known as the Legal Fiction/Person, which they represent?
- Please provide proof of claim that I am a member of the society whose statutes and subsisting regulations you are enforcing.
- Please provide proof and legality whereby the ONS or any of its agents or so-called superior interests are lawfully allowed to encroach upon, demand and make threats to, not only a Private/Family Trust and all that fall under such Trust, but the sacred autonomy and privacy of said Trust granted under international law via the Universal Community Trust Treaty.
- Please provide proof of claim that there is a nameable SoC that I belong to, and that the laws covered within any alleged transgressions state that they apply to me within that named Society.
- Please confirm or deny that the census data will not be used directly or indirectly for the services of shareholders in any of the corporations involved in the running of Government Services.
- Please confirm or deny that the provided information will be used to form profit making strategies and policies that will affect well-being.
- Since every government database has been hacked, leaked, lost or compromised in some fashion, how exactly can the Office for National Statistics claim data security and protection of the information with confidence?
- Does the Office for National Statistics take full responsibility for any mishandled or mis-processed data, or loss of data, or unauthorised accessing of that data by third parties?
- How would the office for National Statistics locate, protect and compensate those individuals whose data becomes compromised?
- What evidence do you have that I am a United Kingdom resident?
- Please confirm or deny that the spiralling cost estimate of almost £650 million spent at a time of national bankruptcy is considered by the ONS to be wholly justifiable and appropriate.
- Please confirm or deny that the expenditure of tens of millions of pounds of taxpayers’ money in order to advertise the census is wholly appropriate and necessary at a time of national bankruptcy.
- Please confirm or deny that the census data will be handled by an offshoot of an American arms manufacturer Lockheed Martin, Lockheed Martin UK and SERCO, a widely known partner of Lockheed Martin.
- Please confirm or deny that Lockheed Martin have in the past been charged with illegally spying on UK citizens.
- Please confirm or deny that Lockheed Martin works with the CIA and FBI and that they have a lengthy record of crimes against humanity.
- Please confirm or deny that while it may be illegal for UK intelligence agencies to spy on the population without a warrant, that it is not illegal for US intelligence services to spy on the UK population with such a warrant.
- Given their track record for such actions please confirm or deny that Lockheed Martin have not in the case of the census consultancy paid bribes to individuals in order to secure the contract estimated at hundred of millions of pounds.
- It is suggested that Lockheed Martin have no moral fibre social conscience or scruples and it is further suggested that they are one of the most disreputable companies in the world – please confirm or deny this.
- It is suggested that thousands of lawsuits have been filed against Lockheed Martin for everything from racial discrimination to fraud. If this were the case, it would prevent them or any partners from fulfilling their contract with the ONS – please confirm or deny this.
- It is reported that Lockheed Martin have lobbied for the illegal war in Iraq and that they have been the main arms suppliers to the wars in Afghanistan, Iraq and Palestine, thus making them responsible for the death of millions of human beings – please confirm or deny this.
- Please confirm or deny that personal details collected in your census will be processed in a plant run by an American firm, staff of which were prosecuted for stealing the student loans records of US President Obama, among other incriminations.
- Please confirm or deny that the personal data collected by your census will not be sold, given, loaned or in any other way disseminated to companies offering online “directory” services such as 192.com or hard copy-based or online directory services such as Yellow Pages or Thomson local, or any similar or associated organisations.
- Please confirm or deny that all US companies are subject to the Patriot Act which allows the US government full access to any data in that company’s possession.
- It is claimed that only staff who work for the ONS will have access to the “full census data set”; please confirm or deny that it would not be possible for several members of ONS staff (each having access to separate data sets) to collude in order to collect together a full data set of information in contravention to the security measures supposedly put in place.
- Please confirm or deny that the statistics and registration services Act 2007 section 39 subsection four would allow disclosure of personal information to any and or all of the following:
a) The 56 geographical and eight non-geographical UK police forces and in particular the Devon and Cornwall Police who are currently owned by the Corporation known as International Business Machines (IBM).
b) The three UK intelligence agencies (MI5, MI6 and GC HQ).
c) The Department for Works and Pensions.
d) Private investigators working for the Department for Work and Pensions to hunt down alleged benefit cheats?
e) Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs tax investigators.
f) “Approved” insurance industry and “anti-fraud” investigators/private investigators.
g) The Home Office Border and Immigration Agency.
h) The Serious Organised Crime Agency (either for domestic investigations into serious crimes, or for these and also for minor investigations if requested by a foreign law enforcement agency under the mutual legal assistance treaties).
i) Lawyers in civil court cases e.g. for divorce, libel or copyright infringement etc.
j) Local authority trading standards departments.
k) Local authority environmental health departments.In relation to the notice on the front of the household questionnaire which reads “Your response is required by law”. Please provide details of which laws apply to the protection of personal information and your assurances that ‘your answers will be kept confidential’.
39. In relation to the notice on the front of the household questionnaire which reads “Your response is required by law”. Please provide details of which laws apply to the protection of personal information and your assurances that ‘your answers will be kept confidential’.
40. Can you confirm that “census information is kept confidential for 100 years. This would mean that when we send you information with all inputted information electronically to the address, they are securely stored and will remain unexamined by anyone for 100 years. Is this offer to contract not fraudulent and therefore null and void?
41. Please confirm the method by which the paper and electronic capture will be handled following the said capture of the information into electronic form.
a) If the paper and electronic information is to be stored please confirm under what circumstances storage will be carried out;
b) if the paper and electronic information is to be recycled, please confirm under which circumstances recycling will be carried out;
c) confirm or deny whether the physical form will be kept as security, as you say the ONS intends to keep the electronic data.
42. Please confirm or deny that the census form constitutes a contract.
43. Given that individuals have been criminalised under UK terrorism legislation for causing information to be brought together, by being accused that by compiling such information (even if it be in the public domain), they are assisting potential terrorists – please confirm or deny that by providing information via the census form or electronically online, I will not be providing information to a foreign power who might have access to that data and so gain an advantage over this sovereign nation.
44. Given the ONS has confirmed that the census will go ahead despite the COVID-19 pandemic, in part because the information obtained will assist government and public understanding of the pandemic’s impact, please supply all material proof of such a pandemic to exist and all evidence and proof of existence of not only a virus existing but Covid-19’s existence, thus supporting claims for the necessity for questions asked in the 2021 census.
45. In order to maintain equality under law, please provide to me the exact same information required from me pertaining to each and every individual who has, is or ever will handle the census information in whatever possible form.
46. Given the premise that “time is money”, please provide documented proof under what authority the census must be completed in my own private time and at my own expense.
47. Please provide documented proof that I cannot charge a fee in advance for the provision of my time and personal information for the purposes of the census. Failure to do so will result in an invoice being issued which must be settled in advance prior to the completion of the census.
Please provide your response in the form of a “statement of truth”, sworn under penalty of perjury and upon your full commercial liability within (7) seven consecutive days of receipt of this notice. If your “full” response conforming to the above criteria is not received, within this appointed time it will be deemed a tacit agreement by virtue of your acquiescence that this census is unlawful and that there is no obligation to participate either as a Common Law sentient being or as the representative for the legal fiction identity and any further correspondence or communication on this matter must cease immediately.
With reference to section 40 of the Administration of Justice Act 1970 and the Protection from Harassment Act 1997, any attempt to contact me or “THE HOUSEHOLDER” regarding this matter after the appointed time will be in breach of these acts and will render you guilty of harassment and blackmail which may result in you being reported to the relevant bodies.
Please also note that by attempting to contact me or “the Householder” by telephone regarding this matter after the appointed time, you will also be in breach of the Wireless Telegraph Act 1949, which may result in you being reported to both Trading Standards and the Office of Fair Trading and may also constitute a criminal offence under section 127 of the Communications Act 2003.
Finally, you do not, nor have you ever had, my permission to use or process my personal data in anyway, and so pursuant to the Data Protection Act in 1998, I hereby demand that you cease use of any and all data with regard to me or ‘THE HOUSEHOLDER’, and that you immediately destroy all of my data held on your records. Failure to do so will result in a report being submitted to the Information Commissioner for data protection breaches.
This census form has been respectfully returned or refused to be filled in. Please reissue if or when all of the above points and questions have been addressed in full and all the required conditions have been met.
Sincerely without malice, ill will, vexation or frivolity.
Without any admission of any liability whatsoever, and with all natural inalienable, rights reserved.
Errors and omissions accepted.
Copies of this notice of conditional acceptance have also been sent to: (by Royal Mail)
Census Customer Services,
FREEPOST 2021 Census,